We are currently looking for candidates to join our clients fun and friendly sales team, to cover a Sales Account Management role.
***Candidates must hold a clean UK driving license and have a car, as you may need to attend client meetings***
Candidates need to have air freight forwarding experience and ideally would have covered a similar role before.
Your typical duties will include –
- Sales coordination.
- Sales calls.
- Customer Services.
- Sourcing sales leads using the company’s in-house database or other sources of information.
- Making calls to potential customers.
- Scheduling appointments to go and meet with customers.
- Visiting / meeting with customers.
- Preparation of quotations for presentation to the customer.
- Converting prospective clients to live clients.
- Development of the business within your customer base.
- Management of the accounts within your business base.
- Making regular contact with your customers pro-actively to ensure that you are meeting their requirements, with a mind to develop further business opportunities from within that account.
- General administration.
Excellent communication and customer service skills are a must, as well as strong time management abilities, being able to multi task and cope in a busy work environment.
You will be a part of a great team, a brilliant company to work for and good future prospects!
To apply for this position please submit your CV. By submitting your CV to us you are giving us consent to provide our client with your information if we believe your experience meets with our client’s criteria. Candidates who are successful in being short-listed will be contacted in due course. If you are not successful on this occasion we will keep you informed of future opportunities. Thank you for your interest in our vacancy.
|Job Category||Freight Forwarding|
|Salary||£25000 - £30000|
|Reference||oct heath am|