We are currently recruiting for the role of Senior Account Manager. This is a great opportunity to join a leading Freight Forwarder!
Pay package will include – base salary, commission, company car, lap top, mobile.
Candidates ideally need to have European Freight Forwarding Business Development experience.
Your typical duties will include –
- Sourcing sales leads using the company’s in-house database or other sources of information.
- Making calls to potential customers.
- Visiting potential customers.
- Preparation of quotations for presentation to the customer.
- Converting prospective clients to live clients.
- Development of the business within your customer base.
- Management of the accounts within your business base.
- Managing all facets of the accounts for which you are responsible, ensuring that credit limits are managed in line with company standards.
- Internal communication with all operational departments.
- Working within the company framework at all times to ensure development of Group/Core services.
- Making regular contact with your customers pro-actively to ensure that you are satisfying their needs, with a mind to develop further business opportunities from within that account.
- General related ad hoc duties.
This role will suit a person with a confident personality, who has a Freight Forwarding Sales background and proven track record of face-to-face sales.
You will be a part of a friendly and professional company. Lots of potential for growth and development, so an opportunity not to be missed!
|Job Category||Freight Forwarding|
|Salary||£30000 + comm, co. car|
|Reference||oct sam d|