We are currently recruiting for the role of Senior Account Manager. This is a great opportunity to join a leading Freight Forwarder!
Pay package will include – base salary, commission, company car, lap top, mobile.
Candidates ideally need to have European Freight Forwarding Business Development experience.
Your typical duties will include –
- Sourcing sales leads using the company’s in-house database or other sources of information.
- Making calls to potential customers.
- Visiting potential customers.
- Preparation of quotations for presentation to the customer.
- Converting prospective clients to live clients.
- Development of the business within your customer base.
- Management of the accounts within your business base.
- Managing all facets of the accounts for which you are responsible, ensuring that credit limits are managed in line with company standards.
- Internal communication with all operational departments.
- Working within the company framework at all times to ensure development of Group/Core services.
- Making regular contact with your customers pro-actively to ensure that you are satisfying their needs, with a mind to develop further business opportunities from within that account.
- General related ad hoc duties.
This role will suit a person with a confident personality, who has a Freight Forwarding Sales background and proven track record of face-to-face sales.
You will be a part of a friendly and professional company. Lots of potential for growth and development, so an opportunity not to be missed!
To apply for this position please submit your CV. By submitting your CV to us you are giving us consent to provide our client with your information if we believe your experience meets with our client’s criteria. Candidates who are successful in being short-listed will be contacted in due course. If you are not successful on this occasion we will keep you informed of future opportunities. Thank you for your interest in our vacancy.
|Job Category||Freight Forwarding|
|Salary||£30000 + comm, co. car|
|Reference||oct sam d|